Windows 7, as with many of the different operating systems available, has a number of different network functions which can be configured. In my last article, I showed you how to configure a static IP address in Windows 7. Today we’ll cover:
- How to configure advanced IPv4 parameters,
- How to create a HomeGroup,
- How to join an existing HomeGroup,
- How to configure your HomeGroup,
- How to select your network profile.
To read the entire article, please follow the accompanying link: http://blog.pluralsight.com/windows-7-advanced-network-configuration